Butt Fight: Raw Butt Fight: Raw

Deserving!

I think that I am enjoying this movie right now, yes. Good movie, yes. Movie, good. gkfg

Clock Crew : The Burning Clock Crew : The Burning

You son of a bitch

How could you leave me behind like this!? Without even a kiss goodbye..

Good movie to go out with though. Jerk.
Jerk.

Jurh

InsulinpumpClock responds:

Dearest BobbyClock,

As Time Goes By

You must remember this
A kiss is just a kiss, a sigh is just a sigh.
The fundamental things apply

And when two lovers woo
They still say, "I love you."
On that you can rely
No matter what the future brings

Moonlight and love songs
Never out of date.
Hearts full of passion
Jealousy and hate.
Woman needs man
And man must have his mate
That no one can deny.

It's still the same old story
A fight for love and glory
A case of do or die.
The world will always welcome lovers
As time goes by.

Oh yes, the world will always welcome lovers

Stop Your Shitty Posting Stop Your Shitty Posting

There was a deep message hidden in this movie

I don't know what it is exactly though because this movie isn't very clear and doesn't make its point very well known but it's still really good because I like flash movies and theerefore I like this movie so I will review it accordingly.

By the way I laugh everytime I see this because I can honestly see Biggs performing these exact actions and screaming those exact words. That man is so silly.

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

CalamityClock responds:

you cheating slut

BR's Climate Chaos BR's Climate Chaos

A valiant try

Great work on the 3D engine, it works like a treat and is nice and smooth. Your graphics are quite top notch too, at least, for mostly anything that isn't a seal/reindeer whatever. The characters look pretty weak, with Mr Rabbit appearing downright awful and non-rabbit like. The NPCs look alright I guess, but nothing really that good. Your frame-by-frame work is a lot better than I remember in your Another Day work Dim, good job on that.

The plot is dull, the characters are duller, and the gameplay is the dullest of all three. It sucks that everyone is facing the same way, seems pretty cheap. The way they speak is pretty annoying and useless, sometimes proving to be a little hard to decipher. I've always hated the way your characters look ^-^;; So bleh on that.

Getting past the whole "Whoa, it's 3D" aspect, it's really nothing great.

jazzy jones jazzy jones

Outstanding!

This is simply one of the best games I have ever played on the internet. Jazzy Jones is a Godsend.