Butt Fight: Raw Butt Fight: Raw

Deserving!

I think that I am enjoying this movie right now, yes. Good movie, yes. Movie, good. gkfg

Clock Crew : The Burning Clock Crew : The Burning

You son of a bitch

How could you leave me behind like this!? Without even a kiss goodbye..

Good movie to go out with though. Jerk.
Jerk.

Jurh

InsulinpumpClock responds:

Dearest BobbyClock,

As Time Goes By

You must remember this
A kiss is just a kiss, a sigh is just a sigh.
The fundamental things apply

And when two lovers woo
They still say, "I love you."
On that you can rely
No matter what the future brings

Moonlight and love songs
Never out of date.
Hearts full of passion
Jealousy and hate.
Woman needs man
And man must have his mate
That no one can deny.

It's still the same old story
A fight for love and glory
A case of do or die.
The world will always welcome lovers
As time goes by.

Oh yes, the world will always welcome lovers

Stop Your Shitty Posting Stop Your Shitty Posting

There was a deep message hidden in this movie

I don't know what it is exactly though because this movie isn't very clear and doesn't make its point very well known but it's still really good because I like flash movies and theerefore I like this movie so I will review it accordingly.

By the way I laugh everytime I see this because I can honestly see Biggs performing these exact actions and screaming those exact words. That man is so silly.

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

thanks mang!

The Clockcrew TV Collab 2 The Clockcrew TV Collab 2

Nothing is missing, complete perfection!

I may be bias, being a clock an' all, but this really is the greatest single thing I have seen on Newgrounds, and perhaps will ever see. It had me laughing all the way through and sad to see it all end, a really great achievement.

Special thanks to Tree for being such a patient, hard-working bastard to get this all together. Well done to all the guys who got their parts in and thanks as well for contributing to making this thing fan-fucking-tastic. Extra love for all those cameo's guys <3

Clockcrew will never die.

Madness Constipation Madness Constipation

What can I say apart from..

z

GreyClock responds:

g

What it's Like in Germany What it's Like in Germany

Thanks for the double chuckle

Both the movie, and the obvious effect it had on that faggot XxwhateverfaggotxX gave me a good laugh, good work again Bug! Hope to see more of the same from either you, or other fellows who feel the same way.

Linerider the Movie Linerider the Movie

You're not worth the time..

..but I have plenty of it to waste.

Awful, really. A sloppily tweened character (traced?) 'riding' along crude, unimaginative 'lines' to some lame, overused music. There's little to actually look at, less to be impressed by, and even less to enjoy. Anyone can tween a shape around the screen, and given that this is all this movie consists of, I can't begin to understand why this is on front page.

Oh wait, yes I can. It's about linerider, how typical Newgrounds.

I would say don't even bother with a second, but you won't listen because you're some thirteen year old douche who's been given some praise and undoubtedly think your God's gift to the interweb, so instead I'm going to say at least try to make it something worth watching, okay? You'll no doubt fail.

Benny Clock: Chase Theme Benny Clock: Chase Theme

The law always wins!

Let this be a lesson to all of you. I, BobbyClock, always prevail in my duties to shit all over crime.

Justice, over and out.

PennywiseClock responds:

True Dat

godvbobby flashbatl godvbobby flashbatl

It is evident..

VICTORY IS MINE, GODCLOCK! MINE! YOU HEAR ME? BWAHAHAHAHA.

From henceforth, you must bow before me whenever I enter your presence, and whenever I leave it. Also, my demands for satisfaction must always be met. You are my new bitch GodClock. MINE!

BobbyClock shall forever win! I am supreme!

MinuteMaidPremium responds:

But you lost, and then i shat and came on you. I also got da combo breaker.

Possum's Forbidden Lover Possum's Forbidden Lover

Well here's what I thougt...

....I don't think nothing.

AWESOME MOVIE, LUV LUV LUV! Good ol' feelin' to it, pleasant to watch. Make more movies so I can watch the more movies you make as I find myself wanting to watch more movies you make so you better damn make those movies that I want to see.